And then I'm searching for the best method to increase internal storage of Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 on google search and found it at xda. Now I'm very happy that my S5570 internal memory storage has been increased, I'll tell you how to do it :
- This method works only for stock rom / official rom not for custom rom
- Your Galaxy Mini internal phone storage will increase but it will be little slow because some storage on sdcard will be used as phone storage
- Backup your contact,sms,apps and other important things before applying this method cause your phone will be factory resetted
- Off course do it with your own risk!
- First you need to make Ext4 partition in your sdcard (to be used as internal phone storage), this can be done in two way
- By using MiniTool Partition Wizard or similar software. For example I'm using standard 2Gb sdcard then I made 512Mb of Ext4 partition and the rest for regular FAT32 partition. If you have bigger size sd card, you can make the Ext4 partition more bigger
- By using custom recovery, boot your Samsung Galaxy mini S5570 into recovery mode by pressing and holding HOME button and then press power on button while in off state and then select advance option (use volume button to navigate and Home button to select), select Partition SD Card option, select desired Ext Size (Ext4 partition / sd-ext), selecy 0 for swap partition and wait until process finish.
- Power on your phone and type *#1234# to see firmware version installed on your Samsung Galaxy mini, look for PDA version
- Download below boot image suitable with your PDA version
- PDA=S5570XXKPF mirror (2.3.3)
- PDA=S5570AIKQ3 mirror (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570DXKPD mirror (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570JPKQ8 mirror (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570XIKQC mirror (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570XXKPI mirror (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570XXKPK mirror (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570JPKS1 mirror (2.3.5)
- PDA=S5570XWKS2 mirror (2.3.5)
- PDA=S5570XWKS7 mirror (2.3.5)
- PDA=S5570XXKS4 mirror (2.3.5)
- PDA=S5570DDKQ7 mirror (2.3.6)
- PDA=S5570JVKT1 mirror (2.3.6)
- PDA=S5570LWMKPJ mirror (2.3.6)
- PDA=S5570LWMKPO mirror (2.3.6)
- PDA=S5570XWKT7 mirror (2.3.6)
- Download Odin_Multi_Downloader_v4.38.exe and TASS_v1.0.ops from Odin Multi Downloader with pit and ops files – Samsung flasher collections
- Power off your phone
- Boot your Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 into downloade mode by pressing and holding HOME + Volume Down button and then press power on button until yellow triangle with “Downloading…” text appear.
- Connect S5570 to PC by USB cable
- Open Odin Multi Downloader v4.38.exe
- Click OPS button and select TASS_v1.0.ops
- Click PDA button and select boot image suitable with your PDA version for example mine is CODE_S5570JVKT1_boot.tar.md5
- Make sure your phone detected in com port mapping and then click Start button
[caption id="attachment_267" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Flash Galaxy Mini S5570 boot image with odin"][/caption]
- Wait until finish and “Pass” text appear
- Phone will reboot and little bit longer in SAMSUNG text, its normal.
- Congratulations, you have increased your Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 internal phone storage
[caption id="attachment_268" align="aligncenter" width="240" caption="Screenshot of my increased Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 internal memory storage"][/caption]
NOTICES & ADVICES:
- If I want to remove the microSD from the slot, FIRST I NEED TO SWITCH OFF THE PHONE!
- When I install apps from the Market, Ginger Misunderstands the actual new Internal Memory SIZE and puts the apk files to External Storage anyway! I simply need to move them "to the phone" via "Settings menu" immediately after!
- When I switch on the Phone without the microSD, I boot using the original /data inside the phone, actually loosing all the apps installed onto the external one untill next boot with SDcard; and, of course, loosing my sms stored there and others personal userdata too.
- Unfortunately this boot image heavy conflicts with Link2SD (great app anyway!), so you must choose one: This Boot image or Link2SD... not both... sorry!
If you dont like this boot image and want to revert back to the original boot image, just flash below suitable boot image with your PDA version
- PDA=S5570XXKPF (2.3.3)
- PDA=S5570AIKQ3 (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570DXKPD (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570JPKQ8 (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570XIKQC (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570XXKPI (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570XXKPK (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570JPKS1 (2.3.5)
- PDA=S5570XWKS2 (2.3.5)
- PDA=S5570XWKS7 (2.3.5)
- PDA=S5570XXKS4 (2.3.5)
- PDA=S5570DDKQ7 (2.3.6)
- PDA=S5570JVKT1 (2.3.6)
- PDA=S5570LWMKPJ (2.3.6)
- PDA=S5570LWMKPO (2.3.6)
- PDA=S5570XWKT7 (2.3.6)
Credits to Doc_cheilvenerdi.org on xda